Onsdag, 13 maj 2015
- 61 data abstracts - with 6 oral presentations - to be featured from across AstraZeneca’s broad pipeline, including in lung, ovarian and breast cancers.
- Increased confidence in the potential of anti-PD-L1 MEDI4736 as a cornerstone for combination treatments with other immuno-oncology and small molecule investigational medicines.
- Updated data will be presented on the safety and clinical activity of MEDI4736 + tremelimumab in patients with NSCLC.
- Data will also be presented on the safety of MEDI4736 in combination with EGFR inhibitors gefitinib and AZD9291, as well as the triple combination with trametinib (MEK inhibitor) + dabrafenib (BRAF inhibitor)1.
- In small molecule combinations, data will be presented on AZD9291 with savolitinib (cMET inhibitor) or selumetinib (MEK inhibitor), being investigated as potential treatments for overcoming newly-identified forms of resistance in EGFR mutated lung cancer.